Encouragement to know God



This is to all the young girls, wives, moms, to all daughters. As I was pretty much bed ridden this week, I had a strong urge to read the final chapters of a book  I am reading titled Girls with Swords by Lisa Bevere. I have been so empowered, my spirit stirred and it made me realize how much more authority I in fact have in Jesus. 
This book speaks so much on our God given biblical authority, this book opened my eyes to so much more. It challenged me and I believe it will challenge everyone! 
Become a hero or become a prisoner of war because whether you like it or not there is a spiritual war going on and you and I are smack dab in the middle of it. So with that said, if you don't know already, you're a target, if you are questioning your identity begin to find out who you really are in our eternal Father and an fyi, you are found whole in him not what society says, stop using bits and pieces of the word of God to fight your enemy, you cant beat any enemy with scraps of a sword, the word/sword needs be used in its entirety, whole. So I encourage you, to dig in to the word of God, join study groups, press on .... do not be content with a superficial relationship with God because if that's the case you're exactly playing into the enemies hand....His plans are to distract, oppress and ultimately destroy. Lets not play,"relationship with God", that is a life of defeat. HAVE A relationship with Him.  You will than know His nature because He will reveal Himself to you. ..

God Bless,
M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has God brought you out of?

Take hold of the promises and stop believing the lies!!

Journey