What has God brought you out of?


In this new journey that my husband and I are embarking into, there is much learning to do. Not only in the spiritual aspects but the technicality of how to grow this amazing ministry for God . I am definitely learning...Case in point, commercial, ads, flyers, etc... Yep!!! that's my part! I am behind and in front of the scenes. I hunkered down this past weekend and made my self learn how to edit video for a commercial we wanted to make. Almost 8 hours later I accomplished with lots of help from the almighty a 47 second commercial. 
I want to share this video because so many are hurting, so many feel alone and afraid. We need to reach out by being bold in sharing our testimonies. It gives hope for those that are in need of it. It may just saves someones life. 

Blessings,
M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take hold of the promises and stop believing the lies!!

Journey