The Beginning of what could be...



Well first of all, I want to say welcome to my blog.
I have felt for a while to create a blog where I can express what God (Jesus Christ) has been doing in my life, this will mark the beginning of a lot of changes that has already been occurring. I want to share my journey openly or at least as open as I can. As a Christian, I want to speak of my struggles and my deep passions, I believe pain is not prejudice and we all confront it in some way, shape and or form, christian or not…
This blog will have scriptures and teachings that has taught me valuable lessons that has also changed my mindset, in my walk with God he has shown his endless and constant love for me, so I want to share that he is there despite the storms that surrounds us.  You are not alone in your struggles.  I will also have songs that has touched my deeply in the season where I find my self in. I pray that my writings encourage you to seek God in a deeper way, to fall in love all over again with him...
How did I come up with the Sovereign Ark name?  My hubby and I had a meeting with my pastor and his wife and after telling them a bit of my life story and talking about the future she mentioned that I can open up a center for women called The Ark. The ark, to me represents a place where God gathered his creation to be safe from the outside storm that surrounded Noah and his family. I had gone through my storms in life that had wounded and scared me and the ark is a place of rest, a place that God can take care of me to be healed.
So thanks for taking a quick second to read my post!
Blessings
M.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has God brought you out of?

Take hold of the promises and stop believing the lies!!

Journey