He noticed me.

   
           As I was sitting outside my porch watching the birds sing early in the morning I  was thinking of God's provision. I started to think about how God has shown his sovereingty and his faithfullness towards my family and I but  I still had doubts lingering, I still worried about the things my family needed and of course I couldnt possibly even imagine the things I wanted. But lovingly God than reminded me of (Matthew 6:25-34) Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?  Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?  Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.  If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith?  So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’  For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.  But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

So with that in my mind, tears just rolled down my cheek with the realization that he does care, and will provide. So I gathered my self up  and just said, O.k. God if you reminded me of this verse than continue reminding me through out the day.

So my day began with my boys  heading out to begin  our errands and as I was walking out of my home I saw my neighbors have some furniture outside their door. However, one of the furniture caught my  attention, since it was one that I wanted to get for while.  So I continued on, got in my SUV and went on to accomplish my agenda of the day. First stop, Starbucks! I ordered my drink and drove up to pay for my coffee, there was no one ahead of me in the drive thru which meant no waiting, yay! However, the barista when she got my drink she said it was free. Of course I was a happy camper, I didn't think nothing of it, I just mumbled THANK YOU JESUS!  Than as I get home later on in the day my neighbor approaches me and asks if I would like her furniture.  I was shocked! Of course I nodded with a huge YES while trying to compose my self  she also offered me another furniture, now I'm blowned away. I got the ONE chair I really wanted  and I got 2 ottomans that fits perfectly for what I needed it for. As my new furniture was sitting in my front foyer, GOD reminded me of how he notices my every needs and wants and also reminded me of our morning devotion. So of course I began crying. I felt his voice in my heart saying, that free coffee that you got, that was me, that was no coincidence. That great looking chair you are sitting on now plus those two NICE ottomans, that was me, that was no coincidence. I can provide for your needs and I can also provide for your wants. This is to show you that I notice you and you are important and that I WILL PROVIDE, so why worry? don't you know I love you?..
I believe this lesson is not only for me, this is for all of us as well . He cares, he will provide for what is needed and also for our wants, its all according to his will. I'm totally grateful for him to SHOW me the Matthew 6:25 verse. Its a huge lesson I learned, He definitely provided!

Blessings 
M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has God brought you out of?

Take hold of the promises and stop believing the lies!!

Journey